IMAGO | How to create corners/edges?
There are a few ways to create sharp corners. During your install, if you find some cool and new ways to create corners and edges, please share a review and photos so others can use the good ideas.
Round Rebar Corner
- Using a utility knife or a craft knife, create a small opening in the bottom corner of the IMAGO.
- Slide one weighted Rebar or round steel into IMAGO rod pocket on one side of the IMAGO
- Slide a second weighted Rebar or round steel into the IMAGO rod pocket on the other side, creating a 90 degree angle between the pieces of Rebar or round steel.
90 Degree Brackets
- Hold the bracket behind the corner, and put a slit just above the bracket.
- Hold in place by using zip ties.
- This bracket will produce a nice sharp corner